Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Today is the Day!

It's been so long since I've blogged, I really do need to get better at this. Since today is such a big day for me I thought it would be worth documenting! Today is my last day of working at the Arizona Women's Golf Association. For the last 22 months I've been taking classes towards my Masters in Elementary Education and today is the LAST day of my final class...YIPPEEEE! Which coincidentally falls on my last day of work, making today a somewhat significant day (well at least in my mind). I start student teaching in a Kindergarten classroom on January 7 at Griffith Elementary here in Phoenix, AZ. The entire class is ESL, which frightened me at first, but now I'm looking forward to the challenge. Tommorrow we head to Washington for 10 whole days of rest and relaxation, no school, no work...AHHH and to spend a much awaited Christmas with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment